A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Gaddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Gaddy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Gaddy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaddy graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Gaddy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Gene Gaddy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Russell G. Gaddy practice?
- Dr. Russell Gaddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Gaddy practices Family Medicine near Mauldin, SC.
See Mauldin Family Physicians.