Dr. Russell Gaddy Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Russell Gaddy?

quality treatment

Posted on June 8th, 2014

I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR GADDY FOR 35 YEARS. HE HAS HEADED OF MANY PROBLEMS ON MY HORIZEN DUE TO HIS CARE. YES, YOU WILL WAIT A LONG TIME IN HIS OFFICE BUT YOU WILL BE GIVEN THE TIME NEEDED DURING YOUR EXAMINATION. I'LL TAKE THAT ANYTIME OVER THE ASSEMBLY LINE MEDICINE PRACTICED THRU OUT THE MEDICAL FIELD. TODAY

Preys on Elderly

Posted on January 22nd, 2012

Waiting as long as 1.5 to 2.0 hrs. afterscheduled appointment. Seems to take advantage of patients by ordering teststhat are questionable or necessary. Findanother Dr.

Very poor physician (In it for the money?)

Posted on July 7th, 2011

I had an appointment at 4:15 pm did not get to leave till 6 pm. I only went to establish myself as a patient and discuss known illnesses (asthma/back injury). I was told I had a sinus infection... which I was certain I didnt. I was told to open my mouth, and a swab was shoved down my throat (was very uncomfortable). I did not know what this was for or why it was done, and it showed up on my bill. I did get a call the week after from his office saying that my lab tests are clear and I dont have any sinus or respiratory infection (just as I thought....) Seems like he just wanted money. He also quickly brought up vaccine history and scheduled a physical despite I just had one a year ago. Horrible physician, go else where!

Posted on October 23rd, 2009

Dr. Gaddy really cared. I wasn't just another "patient." The wait was about 30 minutes. But I found out why when he saw me. He wanted to take the time to be thorough and caring. Great male receptionist! He was so helpful.

Posted on March 27th, 2009

Dr.Gaddy truly cares about you. He doesn't just want you in and out. He wants to get to the root of the problem and will spend the time to do it...NOT just write a prescription and be done like most doctors.He even knows more than the specialists in my opinion. He is well worth the wait because he gives you the time. He loves people and you are certainly not a bother to him.

Very good primary doctor

Posted on March 22nd, 2009

I have been with Dr. Gaddy for over 10 years, and am completely satisfied with his care. He and his staff are friendly and courteous. This is not a fancy, upscale operation, but what can you expect from patients who are mostly on Medicare.

Posted on February 23rd, 2017