A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Garland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Garland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Garland, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Garland graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Garland has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cookeville Regional Medical Center
- Cumberland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Tyson Garland MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Russell T. Garland practice?
- Dr. Russell Garland has 2 office locations.
Dr. Russell Garland practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Crossville, TN.
See Crossville Orthopedic Surgeons.