A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Gollard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Gollard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gollard
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Gollard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Gollard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Gollard graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Gollard has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- Mountainview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Patrick Gollard MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Russell P. Gollard practice?
- Dr. Russell Gollard has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Gollard practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Henderson, NV.
See Henderson Internists, Henderson Hematologists, and Henderson Oncologists.