A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Gollard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Gollard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gollard
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gollard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Gollard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Gollard graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Gollard has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- Mountainview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Patrick Gollard MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Russell P. Gollard practice?
- Dr. Russell Gollard has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Gollard practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Henderson, NV.
See Henderson Internists, Henderson Hematologists, and Henderson Oncologists.