A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Gombosi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Gombosi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gombosi
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Gombosi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Gombosi, FAAP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gombosi graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gombosi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Williamsport Hospital & Medical Center
- Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell L Gombosi FAAP and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Russell L. Gombosi practice?
- Dr. Russell Gombosi has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Gombosi practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pediatrics near Williamsport, PA.
See Williamsport Internists, Williamsport Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Williamsport Pediatricians.