A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Gombosi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Gombosi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Gombosi, FAAP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gombosi graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Gombosi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Hospital
- Williamsport Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell L Gombosi FAAP and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Russell L. Gombosi practice?
- Dr. Russell Gombosi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Russell Gombosi practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pediatrics near Williamsport, PA.
See Williamsport Internists, Williamsport Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Williamsport Pediatricians.