A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Gonnering:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Gonnering is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gonnering
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Gonnering Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Gonnering, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eyelid Diseases
- Lacrimal Duct Obstruction
- Orbital Cancer
- Orbital Diseases
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonnering graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Gonnering has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- St. Luke's Medical Center-Milwaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell S Gonnering MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Russell S. Gonnering practice?
- Dr. Russell Gonnering has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Gonnering practices Ophthalmology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Ophthalmologists.