A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Greif:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Greif is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Greif, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Greif graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Greif has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Lancaster Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Mark Greif DO is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Russell M. Greif practice?
- Dr. Russell Greif has 2 office locations.
Dr. Russell Greif practices Internal Medicine near Lancaster, CA.
See Lancaster Internists.