A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Griffith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Griffith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Griffith, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffith graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Griffith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas
- Va Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Frederick Griffith MD is a male Dermatologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Russell F. Griffith practice?
- Dr. Russell Griffith has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Griffith practices Dermatology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Dermatologists.