Dr. Russell Griffiths MD Patient Reviews

January 31st, 2017
ALREADY COMMENTED.

May 13th, 2016
Baby Cranial surgery
My son had Cranial synostosis, Dr. Griffiths along with Dr. Cherney did an excellent job. By baby was 3 months old at the time and all went well with the surgery and recovery. His head looks perfect now that he's 8 months old and you can barely see the scar. I know other children who had the same surgery done in Utah and their results weren't as good as my sons. Very happy.

October 21st, 2015
Best guy in the business and caring!
I came to Dr Griffiths after he performed emergency surgery on my husband after an accident. Dr Griffiths literally saved my husbands face. He would have been paralyzed and permanently disfigured but this doc spent hours in surgery carefully connecting nerves and then did so many follow up visits that you thought he might get sick of us. Dr Griffiths truly cares. A few years, and babies, later I consulted with Dr Griffiths 3 times before I could convince him I was serious about a breast lift and augmentation. He finally understood why it was so important to me and agreed to make me whole again. Flash forward 10 years and I am still so happy with the work he has done on both my husband and me that I am going back for an eye lift. I cannot wait!! He cares about making his patients look natural and he is the only doc I would ever let bring a scalpel near me. He also spends a great deal of time with his patients asking and answering questions. I highly recommend him (and have to friends and family who are all extremely happy as well). I never write reviews but after all Russell Griffiths has done to help me and my family it is only fair I leave a review!

April 27th, 2014
This Guy is Great!
I would recommend this doctor to anyone. I recently had my upper jaw moved forward and holy cow, Dr. Griffiths did an amazing job. He told me what I needed to do on my side of things and he did his part. He made surgery as easy as it could be and made it an amazing experience for me and my family. He's a great guy.

July 19th, 2013
Brilliant!!!!!
Absolute Total Class Act. he treats your child as his own. His whole office is Fantastic. Star went head to head with our insurance to get out of state coverage, and won. Dr. G is kind, courteous, very maticulous, confident, and will take Top notch care of you and your child. We traveled 1800 miles and stayed at Ronals McDonlad House, arranged by his office. He kept us at ease as he performed micotia ear reconstuction using skin graft. Surgery took about 8 hours and his work was beautiful. We know we made the best decison for our child and would recommend him without hesitation. We will be back for daughters other ear also. As Bonus, Boise is a beautiful town with everything you could possibly need. Highly recommended 100%.....

July 4th, 2013
Extremely pleased
We learned that our son had a cleft lip (and possible pallet..his pallet is in fact cleft) when I was 19 weeks pregnant. We were of course very nervous about what that meant for our baby boy and met with Dr. Griffiths before our son was even born. He answered every single question we had and was very patient with us considering we had a lot of concerns and worries. I delivered our son at St. Luke's Boise, and Dr. Griffiths came to our room in the maternity ward to see us/our son the very same day. He eased our minds at our son's first appointment with him (2 weeks old) by showing us before and after pictures, explaining the process of the surgery (without being too graphic) and again answered any questions we had thought up since our last appointment. As a worrying new mom, I was so nervous and I always told my husband when we left the office "he puts me at ease. I have full confidence in him." At 3 months, our son had his cleft lip and nasal reconstruction surgery and he did an amazing job! Our son had a pretty severe cleft on the left side and he honestly looks amazing! It has been 2 1/2 months since his surgery and his lip and nose look fantastic! I truly feel that Dr. Griffiths is a God sent. I could not be happier with his work and there is a possibility we will be moving to MO before his pallet surgery and we WILL be traveling to Boise for that surgery, because we wouldn't want anyone else doing the surgery. I would highly recommend Dr. Griffiths for cleft lip/pallet surgery. Great surgeon!

February 25th, 2013
Grandmother
My grandson was born with severe cleft palate and lip. We knew this prior to him being born. As you can imagine this was heartbreaking and emotional to us. Dr Griffiths made is feel confident and secure about his outcome. He has had both his surgeries now, he looks wonderful and his a happy healthy little guy. Dr Griffiths is a genius and his office staff, particularly Beth, made this scary, serious journey so much easier. I highly recommend him!

February 16th, 2013
Fantastic Microtia Surgeon!
My daughter was born without her right ear. Her pediatrician did not even know the name of the disorder or who to refer me to. After extensive research, I found Dr. Griffiths. I had met with other doctors who described 3 and even 4 stages to reconstruct an ear, but Dr. Griffiths has developed a new technique where he can complete the entire reconstruction in one stage. He is the only surgeon I found who works with both rib cartilage and Medpor for the ear framework. I was convinced after seeing how beautiful and natural his pre and post operative photos were. We called the office and Dr. Griffiths' insurance specialist Star went to battle with the insurance company for us. Evidently the insurance company liked the idea of the one stage surgery as well and approved the surgery (Our out of pocket expenses were less than 2K). Two months later we were on an airplane on our way to Boise. We stayed at the Ronald McDonald house which was great. We met with Dr. Griffiths and his staff and everything went so smoothly. After the surgery Dr. Griffiths came out the waiting room and showed us photos of our little girl's new ear and I was so happy it made me cry. The postop recovery was super easy. Her new ear is absolutely beautiful! Thank you Dr. Griffiths!

July 25th, 2012
Dr. Griffiths is a phenomenal surgeon! We could not be happier. I highly recommend him.

May 25th, 2012
At first I was frustrated with his bedside manner but quickly learned that he is an excellent doctor and it wasn't as big of a deal anymore. When he had to come in the middle of the night after my sons surgery to help with an emergency he was amazing. I was very thankful for his expertise and how wellhe took care of my son. He is a brilliant doctor and does amazing work.

January 11th, 2012
Highly recommend Dr. Griffiths.
I just had my 6 week post surgery appt. for abdominoplasty and muscle repair. My experience with Dr. Griffiths was nothing but positive. I had been considering this surgery for 3 years, and have been to Dr. Griffiths numerous times and he never made me feel like I was taking too long to make this decision. He, and his staff, have taken much time to answer my many questions and address my concerns and fears. His PA, Kristy, took a whole hour to sit with me and talk it over and explain how everything is done and what my experience would be like. Post surgery Dr. Griffiths was very attentive to my condition. My surgery was over the Christmas holidays and his office called me several times to check on how I was doing. A couple of times I had some questions and Dr. Griffiths called me back to personally address my concerns. A sincere "thank you" to Dr. Griffiths and his wonderful staff!

January 9th, 2012
excellent surgeon
my husband and i were panic strickin when we found out our brand new baby boy had the front of his skull fused together. we wher going to go out of state then we found Dr. Griffiths, after meeting Dr.Griffiths we were completly at ease. he was able to ancer all of our questions very thoroughly. we had complet confidence in him and his team. Now it has been two months after his surgery, and he couldnt be better. I'M SO HAPPY WE WENT WITH THIS DR. we couldnt have found any one better, and he really cares about the his patiets and there familys.