Overall Review

no change

May 29th, 2016
Dr Hales is so knowledgeable and is very caring with his patients and family members. He has given us hope when others did not.

July 23rd, 2015
Incredibly intelligent and professional; explains things thoroughly and spends time with patient and family. Wonderful staff. Highly recommend Dr. Hales to anyone seeking lung cancer treatment.

April 15th, 2015
Wonderful!

March 31st, 2015
Dr. Hales is probably the best Doctor I have ever been to. He takes the time to explain treatment plans and answers any questions that you may have. I have been his patient since 2010. The thing that sets him apart from other Doctors..He truly cares about his patients.

January 12th, 2015
My husband is being treated at Johns Hopkins and I am so grateful to God that Dr. Hales is our doctor. He is a Christian and knows that medical research and curing cancer are important but recognizes the total power of God is the most important thing. Dr. Hales met us in the hospital along with a string of other doctors. It was a very confusing time for us since each doctor had a different opinion about my husband's treatment plan. However, I remembered Dr. Hales because as he left the room he said 'God bless you." Those words gave me comfort and reminded me that my husband was in God's care. It is a blessing to have a doctor bold enough to say those words without knowing the patient. Dr. Hales is one of God's angels placed here to encourage the broken- hearted. Dr. Hales ianswers all our questions during each visit. He is never rushed to get to the next patient. If you get Dr. Hales as your doctor, I suggest you fall down on your knees and praise God for the blessing.

February 9th, 2012
One of Hopkins Best!
Dr. Hales is one of the best Doctors that Johns Hopkins has. I have and will continue to tell oncology patients about Dr. Hales, his abilities, his bedside manner, and the way that he truly cares for his patients. He truly is an angel:)

January 16th, 2011
My wife is being treated by Dr Hales he is professional, he has wonderful bedside manners, his diagnosis for treatment is right on because at this stage of her treatment she is on the path to a cure. We recommend him to anyone being treated for cancer.