Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

by Female Senior Woman on Sep 30th, 2014

Compassionate, congenial, attentive Dr. who treats you like he is really interested in what you have to say. Does not judge you; at least that I could pick up on. Would highly recommend. Oh, also, he sends you to a specialist if he feels it would be to your best interest.

Jun 27th, 2014

Great doctor. He makes you feel like you are his only patient of the day by spending time with you and listening to you. He is great with young kids and adolescents (I have both). The staff is very friendly also.

Respectable & not judgemental show details Respectable & not judgemental
by Troy M. on Aug 19th, 2013

I have been to many Dr's in the past who diagnosed and medicated me wrong. I ended up with an Opiate/drug addiction that lasted nine years and i ended up in rehab. I recently moved to Pendleton and was diagnosed with adult ADHD and Dr. Harrison has worked very patiently with me to get the proper medication. Other Dr's i have went to after hearing my past have not been receptive or understanding but more judgmental and lackadaisical in their efforts. I have recommended him to a friend already and would do it again.

Jun 11th, 2012

I was dissatisfied with the first Doctor I chose for my son (at another practice), and was happy to hear Dr Harrison was taking new patients. He is kind, courteous, spends as much time as needed with us, and is excellent with following up. Dr Harrison is highly recommended!

May 1st, 2012

Dr Harrison is a wonderful doctor. He has been there for me for 2 years. He treated me for fibromyalgia and help me thru breast cancer, always there when any problems came up. Hes the best doctor I ever had.....

Super! show details Super!
Jul 9th, 2011

Respectful, gracious, patient, attentive and kind. A real mensch! So happy to have Dr. Harrison in Pendleton.

should have switched sooner show details should have switched sooner
Jun 21st, 2011

i was nervouse at first but, after my first meeting with him he actually sits and listens and doesn't try to act like your weight or smoking is the problem truly a great doctor

Feb 15th, 2011

awsome dr and staff...all the drs in this facility are fantasic and careing...