Dr. Russell Havranek MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8
  • 52 reviews

November 29th, 2016
Answered all my questions leading up to and the day of procedure. Nurses, support staff and anesthesiologist were all friendly and professional. Good experience.

November 11th, 2016
Dr. Havranek put me completely at ease. He answered all my questions happily. There's nothing fun about a colonoscopy, but they made it as pleasant as possible.

September 12th, 2016
Patient
I was referred to Dr. Havranek for a routine colonoscopy. He has a wonderful demeanor and was very prompt for my appointment. The follow-up after the procedure was excellent.

September 5th, 2016
Awesome!
I was apprehensive about this visit, but Dr. Havranek was able to calm my nerves -- he has a great bedside manner, and he explained every aspect of the testing and treatment he prescribed.

June 17th, 2016
Best doctor ever!!! The staff and nurses were wonderful!!!

June 6th, 2016
MEDICAL
Excellent Experience

June 5th, 2016
MR.
VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE PROFESSIONALISM OF THE ENTIRE STAFF..EVERYONE WAS VERY CONCERNED ABOUT MY COMFORT

May 30th, 2016
First time patient
On the first appointment I showed up early and the Dr. Saw me early. Dr. Havranek listened to what I had to say about symptoms I had, examined me and then told me how he was going to treat my condition. Dr. Havranek recommended an Endoscopy and it was scheduled for 6 days after my first appointment. The endoscopy was a breeze. The procedure started at the appointed time and I was on the way home about and hour and a half later. I am very happy with Dr. Havranek and recommend him highly. I chose him as my doctor after doing research on gastrologists in San Antonio.

May 30th, 2016
patient
Everyone was so nice and helpful and super to me. Had a really good experience. Thank you for such a great staff.

April 4th, 2016
If a colonoscopy can be goood.......
As anyone knows the worst part is the prep.... but once you get over that everything was a breeze. I was the first to arrive (6am) and immediately taken back and very soon thereafter being hooked up to an IV..Talked with Dr. Havranek briefly, and of course after the procedure. As much as you can recommend a colonoscopy, this was a top notch organization.

March 29th, 2016
Dr. Havranek and his staff along with the staff at the Gastroenterology Clinic of SA were extremely professional and wonderful to deal with. Great beside manner and an overall A+ experience. I met Dr. Havranek the day of my procedure as I too counted on these reviews to be accurate. I was so very thankful they were. I definitely would recommend this team for your health care needs. The followup after the procedure was just as detailed as the whole experience. thank you Dr Havranek and team.

March 28th, 2016
Great experience, considering...
Can't say enough good things about how this procedure went, considering it is not the most pleasant procedure to have in the first place. I have had this done two times before in Austin, and this was by far the best experience. The prep was not as bad as I experienced before, although it is what it is. The actual procedure was great - arrived at 7:30, got checked in by very professional staff, got prepped for the procedure in a pleasant environment, and the procedure was done and I was ready to be picked up by 10 a.m. Dr. Havranek explained the procedure and the findings, and the staff were great, from start to finish. And the staff followed up with me several times after the procedure to see how I was doing. I'll be back in five years since I have a family history, but won't dread it so much now!