Learn more about Dr. Russell Hayhurst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Hayhurst, Ophthalmologist, Glaucoma Specialist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hayhurst
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Hayhurst Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Hayhurst, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayhurst graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hayhurst has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. David's Hospital
- St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell A Hayhurst MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Russell A. Hayhurst practice?
- Dr. Russell Hayhurst has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Hayhurst practices Ophthalmology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Ophthalmologists.