A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Hayhurst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Hayhurst, Ophthalmologist, Glaucoma Specialist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Hayhurst, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayhurst graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hayhurst has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell A Hayhurst MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Russell A. Hayhurst practice?
- Dr. Russell Hayhurst has 7 office locations.
Dr. Russell Hayhurst practices Ophthalmology near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Marcos, TX and Dripping Springs, TX.
See Austin Ophthalmologists.