A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Hayhurst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Hayhurst, Ophthalmologist, Glaucoma Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Hayhurst, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Glaucoma laser
- Glaucoma surgery
- Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayhurst graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Hayhurst has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center
- St. David's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hayhurst accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 7 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan