Dr. Russell Hayhurst, MD
Ophthalmologist, Glaucoma Specialist
Video profile

3.0

Aug 1st, 2013

russell hayhurst is the most rude uncaring doctor i ever met he does not know how to treat the elderly very rough and un caring about his patients

Oct 3rd, 2012

Most impressed with the staff. Physician seemed busy but still professional. His manner seems quick but direct and to the point. I actually prefer that to sugarcoating my disease. Would recommend mostly due to staff - knowledgeable and very caring.

Sep 6th, 2012

rude, arrogant, uncaringTold me to leave instead of answering my questions.Gave no advice about light after dilation.Negative experience.

Wonderful Staff! show details Wonderful Staff!
May 31st, 2012

I read the negative review posted about Dr. Hayhurst and was very confused. Did we see the same physician?? Dr. Hayhurst explained everything so that I could understand, he was kind and caring. On top of that, his staff was outstanding!! Will recommend to anyone who needs glaucoma treatment. Thank you.

arrogance, glib and egregious show details arrogance, glib and egregious
Jul 29th, 2010

I'm 53 years old and never, NO NOT ONCE, have encountered a Dr that was so arrogant, willingly deceptive, and glib. I understand why other drs have no interest in shareing patient medical records.