Dr. Russell Hayhurst MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

November 3rd, 2016
Rude and uncaring
I honestly felt like I wanted to cry in my appointment. The staff is very friendly, they are very professional about what they do and I feel like I'm getting good treatment. That being said Russel Hayhurst is incredibly rude and harsh. He seems to have little to no empathy when discussing things with you. When you're a doctor who deals with people who experience difficulties in life with vision everyday, you'd think you would develop a little bit of a heart. Not the case with this Dr. have gone to him for 10+ years and finally have had the last straw. Will be looking for a doctor who actually is KIND. Maybe he should learn from his techs because they are sweet hearts.

February 18th, 2016
Very rude and did not take the time to discus my disease. I wasn't even sure that there was a problem when I made the appointment, but it is there and he told me about it like he was selling fries. He only cared about his money.

August 1st, 2013
russell hayhurst is the most rude uncaring doctor i ever met he does not know how to treat the elderly very rough and un caring about his patients

October 3rd, 2012
Most impressed with the staff. Physician seemed busy but still professional. His manner seems quick but direct and to the point. I actually prefer that to sugarcoating my disease. Would recommend mostly due to staff - knowledgeable and very caring.

September 6th, 2012
rude, arrogant, uncaringTold me to leave instead of answering my questions.Gave no advice about light after dilation.Negative experience.

May 31st, 2012
Wonderful Staff!
I read the negative review posted about Dr. Hayhurst and was very confused. Did we see the same physician?? Dr. Hayhurst explained everything so that I could understand, he was kind and caring. On top of that, his staff was outstanding!! Will recommend to anyone who needs glaucoma treatment. Thank you.

July 29th, 2010
arrogance, glib and egregious
I'm 53 years old and never, NO NOT ONCE, have encountered a Dr that was so arrogant, willingly deceptive, and glib. I understand why other drs have no interest in shareing patient medical records.