Learn more about Dr. Russell Hopp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Hopp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hopp
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hopp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Hopp, DO is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Bronchial Hyperreactivity
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Immediate Hypersensitivity
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy Modalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Hopp graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hopp has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell J Hopp DO is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Russell J. Hopp practice?
- Dr. Russell Hopp has 8 office locations.
Dr. Russell Hopp practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Fremont, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Omaha, NE and Denison, IA.
See Fremont Allergists and Fremont Pediatricians.