A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Hopp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Hopp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Hopp, DO is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Bronchial Hyperreactivity
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Immediate Hypersensitivity
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy Modalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Hopp graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hopp has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health Lakeside Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hopp accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Russell J. Hopp practice?
Dr. Russell Hopp practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Fremont, NE and Denison, IA.
See Omaha Allergists, Omaha Pediatricians, and Omaha Pediatric Specialists.