A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Hopp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Hopp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Hopp, DO is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Bronchial Hyperreactivity
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Immediate Hypersensitivity
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy Modalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Hopp graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hopp has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell J Hopp DO is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Russell J. Hopp practice?
- Dr. Russell Hopp has 7 office locations.
Dr. Russell Hopp practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Fremont, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Omaha, NE and Council Bluffs, IA.
See Fremont Allergists and Fremont Pediatricians.