A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Horn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Horn is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Horn, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Horn graduated from New York University.
Dr. Horn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center, Hackensack
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Joseph Horn MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Russell J. Horn practice?
- Dr. Russell Horn has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Horn practices Anesthesiology near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Anesthesiologists.