Internist

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Once was enough show details Once was enough
May 24th, 2013

I was looking for a new primary care physician and went to see Dr. Hug. From the moment we met he was rude, nasty, condescending and patronizing. Before knowing barely anything about my medical history he started handing out sweeping advice that contradicted what specialsists had told me. This guy definitely has a lot of personality issues that make him ill suited to be a medical practitioner and I would take my chances with the disease rather than go back to him. If you believe that you have the right to be treated with respect and dignity, Russell Hug is not for you.

Total Lack of Bedside Manner show details Total Lack of Bedside Manner
Mar 23rd, 2013

I found Dr. Hug to be one of the most uncaring Physicians I have ever seen. He was completely unsympathetic to my needs and condition. Total lack of bedside manner! I would recommend you see someone else if you are looking for the warm and fuzzy empathetic doctor!

Love this doctor show details Love this doctor
by Melba Gayle Gagnon on Feb 8th, 2013

Both my husband and myself have gone to Dr. Hug for years. He is warm, caring, down-to-earth, and intelligent. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for an excellent doctor.