A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Ingram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Ingram is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Ingram, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ingram graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ingram has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Surgical Hospital
- Deaconess Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Ingram MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 3 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Russell Ingram practice?
- Dr. Russell Ingram has 2 office locations.
Dr. Russell Ingram practices Family Medicine near Bethany, OK.
Additional practice locations include: El Reno, OK.
See Bethany Primary Care Doctors.