Learn more about Dr. Russell Ingram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Ingram is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ingram
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ingram Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Ingram, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ingram graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ingram has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Surgical Hospital
- Deaconess Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell D Ingram MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Russell D. Ingram practice?
- Dr. Russell Ingram has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Ingram practices Family Medicine near El Reno, OK.
See El Reno Family Physicians.