A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Jayne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Jayne is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Jayne, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Jayne graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jayne has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Patrick Jayne MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Russell P. Jayne practice?
- Dr. Russell Jayne has 3 office locations.
Dr. Russell Jayne practices Ophthalmology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Ophthalmologists.