A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Kamer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Kamer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Kamer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamer graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kamer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Sound Shore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kamer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 27 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Russell S. Kamer practice?
Dr. Russell Kamer practices Internal Medicine near White Plains, NY.
See White Plains Internists.