A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Karten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Karten, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Karten graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Karten has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Bladen County Hosp, Elizabethtown, Nc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Jeffrey Karten MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Russell J. Karten practice?
- Dr. Russell Karten has 2 office locations.
Dr. Russell Karten practices Emergency Medicine near Phoenixville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Phoenixville Emergency Physicians.