A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Kelly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kelly has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center-West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell S Kelly MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Russell S. Kelly practice?
- Dr. Russell Kelly has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Kelly practices Internal Medicine near Ewa Beach, HI.
See Ewa Beach Internists.