A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Kemm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Kemm is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kemm
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Kemm Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Kemm graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Kemm has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nevada Regional Medical Center
- Barton County Memorial Hospital
- Freeman Health System - Freeman West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Richard Kemm DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Russell R. Kemm practice?
- Dr. Russell Kemm has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Kemm practices Family Medicine near Nevada, MO.
See Nevada Family Physicians.