Dr. Russell Khater MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

August 13th, 2016
AWESOME
He is a awesome doctor. Very caring and listens to what you have to say. When he delivered my son emergency c-section who then passed away several hours later He was very caring and the doctor accually came to the wake. Then when we decided to try again for another baby he talked to me a lot and sent me for testing to make sure I would be ok and schedualled several tests through out that pregnancy. He is AWERSOME.

July 6th, 2016
Stop searching, and pick this Doc!
Dr. Russell not only has taken care of me for almost 20 years, but he now takes care of my now near-adult daughter that he delivered 15 years ago! He is absolutely the most compassionate, professional, and talented ObGYN in Joliet. We are lucky to have him here.

February 26th, 2016
Hands down the best doctor!

October 18th, 2015
Amazing Doctor!! Gotta love this doctor. He explains everything clearly and takes his time with patients.

October 9th, 2015
Amazing doctor!! I would recommend him to anyone. He has a manner that puts you at ease and explains everything to you clearly.

September 4th, 2015
Dr. Khater is a fabulous doctor. He delivered my 3 children and always spent time listening to my concerns and explained everything very well. He's easy to talk to and has a great bedside manner too!

October 11th, 2014
A wonderful doctor
I had my 2nd baby delivered by him and his dad, the Senior. It was a C-section. Follow up was very good. I still keep going to him for my annuals. He is a wonderful Dr. I highly reccommend Dr. Khater.

June 8th, 2014
First Visit
This was my first visit to an Obgyn and I was completely freaked out! However, once I met him he made me feel less awkward and I became much more comfortable. Yes, it is still weird considering it was the first time but he still was very nice and explained everything that would happen. This helped with my nerves and made the experience much better than what my friends had gone through for their first visits. Definitely would suggest him to anyone looking!

July 23rd, 2013
Decent- continued
That means that he CARES about you as a person, not just a billable patient, which is rare in this day and age. It was tough to hear, but it was the wake-up call that I needed... and appreciated.

July 15th, 2013
Decent
Dr. Khater delivered both of my children and saw me through a miscarriage, which was much appreciated. He does get VERY preachy about weight, which I think is due to his own previous struggles, and not always something you want to hear when you go for this type of exam.

July 1st, 2013
Dr. Khater is an amazing doctor. We are so lucky to have him here in Will Co. He was recommended after we had lost a baby and became pregnant again. He was patient with all my questions and Helped us through a very stressful time-will never forget him and forever grateful. --And that was 13 yrs ago. Few years back had a hysterectomy- Best Doctor ever!

March 4th, 2013
Best Dr. Ever!
Dr. Khater is an amazing doctor! Couldn't of asked for a better doctor! He is a blessing!