Learn more about Dr. Russell Kramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Kramer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kramer
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Kramer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Kramer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kramer graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Kramer has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Kramer MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Russell Kramer practice?
- Dr. Russell Kramer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Russell Kramer practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Snellville, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Gastroenterologists.