A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Kramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Kramer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kramer
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Kramer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Kramer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kramer graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Kramer has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Kramer MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Russell Kramer practice?
- Dr. Russell Kramer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Russell Kramer practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Snellville, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Gastroenterologists.