Dr. Russell Kridel MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 19th, 2017
Best experience
Extremely happy with my results. Dr. Kridel is very personable and attentive. He personally calls post op to make sure everything is going smoothly. I couldn't have asked for better results on my septoplasty and rhinoplasty surgeries.

June 30th, 2017
excellent experience
great results and problem free process

June 30th, 2017
an awsome experience.
good experience and well inform.

June 26th, 2017
Exactly what I wanted
Initially I was concerned with making a change to my appearance. After meeting Dr. Kridel and his staff I felt very much at ease with my decision. The results were exactly what I wanted and I couldn't be happier.

May 22nd, 2017
These procedures totally changed my face to a me of 15 years ago!
Dr. Kridel and his entire staff were exceptional throughout this entire process. Everytime I asked someone for a reference Dr. Kridel was the first one mentioned. I look younger but me.

May 15th, 2017
My experience with Dr. Kridel was wonderful!
Dr. Kridel and his team were so welcoming and helpful to me with making decisions on my surgery plans and diagnosing properly. The staff takes the time to get to know you and they are always willing to help with any questions or anything you need at all times!

May 8th, 2017
Rhinoplasty
Dr. Kridel did an amazing job on my nose and had great follow up care!

April 20th, 2017
simple, easy solution to my hooded brow problem.
exactly as explained to me. recovery was smooth. only one tough night. very manageable

March 30th, 2017
Dr Kridel and his staff are fabulous! I couldn't ask for a better doctor and surgeon.
My experience was wonderful! From the moment i walked in the office Dr. Kridel and his staff made me feel welcome. I had a very complicated revision rhinoplasty. I was scared and unsure whether i wanted someone to operate on my nose again. After speaking with Dr. Kridel i was confident that he was the only one for the job. He assured me that he woudn't operate unless he truly believed he could help me. Now my nose is better than i could have hoped for.

March 28th, 2017
A very good experience with wonderful results.
I highly recommend Dr. Kridel. I had a previous facelift and this was quite a different experience. He is the ultimate professional as well as having a wonderful manner.

March 7th, 2017
Nose looks natural
Great experience from beginning to end. They helped accomodate my surgery date to week requested. Able to have surgery done during the holidays and come back to work and no one ever noticed i had anything done. Very natural. My nose fits my face nose now.

February 23rd, 2017
Excellent
Great experience, excellent all around.