Dr. Russell Kridel MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Houston, TX

May 22nd, 2017
These procedures totally changed my face to a me of 15 years ago!
Dr. Kridel and his entire staff were exceptional throughout this entire process. Everytime I asked someone for a reference Dr. Kridel was the first one mentioned. I look younger but me.

May 15th, 2017
My experience with Dr. Kridel was wonderful!
Dr. Kridel and his team were so welcoming and helpful to me with making decisions on my surgery plans and diagnosing properly. The staff takes the time to get to know you and they are always willing to help with any questions or anything you need at all times!

May 8th, 2017
Rhinoplasty
Dr. Kridel did an amazing job on my nose and had great follow up care!

April 19th, 2017
simple, easy solution to my hooded brow problem.
exactly as explained to me. recovery was smooth. only one tough night. very manageable

March 30th, 2017
Dr Kridel and his staff are fabulous! I couldn't ask for a better doctor and surgeon.
My experience was wonderful! From the moment i walked in the office Dr. Kridel and his staff made me feel welcome. I had a very complicated revision rhinoplasty. I was scared and unsure whether i wanted someone to operate on my nose again. After speaking with Dr. Kridel i was confident that he was the only one for the job. He assured me that he woudn't operate unless he truly believed he could help me. Now my nose is better than i could have hoped for.

March 27th, 2017
A very good experience with wonderful results.
I highly recommend Dr. Kridel. I had a previous facelift and this was quite a different experience. He is the ultimate professional as well as having a wonderful manner.

March 6th, 2017
Nose looks natural
Great experience from beginning to end. They helped accomodate my surgery date to week requested. Able to have surgery done during the holidays and come back to work and no one ever noticed i had anything done. Very natural. My nose fits my face nose now.

February 23rd, 2017
Excellent
Great experience, excellent all around.

January 12th, 2017
My procedure for rhinoplasty went fabulous!!
I have been so very happy with my experience with Dr. Kridel that I would never consider using any other surgeon for facial plastic surgery. I would certainly recommend him to anyone considering facial surgery or nose surgery, he is the best and the outcome was exactly what I wanted.

December 19th, 2016
Overall great experience and loved my results.
Overall great experience, was easy and I was very pleased with my results.

December 12th, 2016
Great experience with the team here at Facial Plastic Surgery!
They really take their time and do the job the right way!

December 6th, 2016
I had a very good experience and recovery.
I am very pleased and have a great deal of confidence in Dr. Kridel and Dr. Patel