Dr. Russell Kridel MD Patient Reviews

February 23rd, 2017
Excellent
Great experience, excellent all around.

January 12th, 2017
My procedure for rhinoplasty went fabulous!!
I have been so very happy with my experience with Dr. Kridel that I would never consider using any other surgeon for facial plastic surgery. I would certainly recommend him to anyone considering facial surgery or nose surgery, he is the best and the outcome was exactly what I wanted.

December 19th, 2016
Overall great experience and loved my results.
Overall great experience, was easy and I was very pleased with my results.

December 12th, 2016
Great experience with the team here at Facial Plastic Surgery!
They really take their time and do the job the right way!

December 6th, 2016
I had a very good experience and recovery.
I am very pleased and have a great deal of confidence in Dr. Kridel and Dr. Patel

December 6th, 2016
overall great experience
very professional, excellent at fixing botched plastic surgery by previous doctor

November 24th, 2016
Im in love with the quality of Dr Kridel's work
Im a perfectionist by nature and im so happy i ended up seeing the perfectionist in what he does. I have done 2 rhinoplasties previously and had some major complications and Dr Kridel was able to fix other surgeons mistakes. Honestly i didnt have high hopes but i was very happy with the outcome of the surgery! I would absolutely go to Dr Kridel and im reccomending him to all of my friends that need to fix other surgeons bad jobs.

November 24th, 2016
Very caring throughout the whole process.
Overall the whole experience was great. They helped me be the most comfortable through the whole process, and I fell confident to be with an experienced group.

November 23rd, 2016
Dr, Kridel is awesome, very attentive.
My experience was very positive. Dr. Kridel is very professional and shows that he cares for me as his patient.

October 25th, 2016
I have a good result.
Thanks doctor Kridel and I recommended all my friends to see you. Great results.

July 19th, 2016
I have complete confidence and trust in Dr. Kridel. The care I received before and after my surgery was excellent. Dr. Kridel is kind and compassionate, and his staff is professional and caring. I am grateful to have been treated by such an amazing person and surgeon. I highly recommend Dr. Kridel.

May 2nd, 2016
May 2, 2016
Dr. Kridel is an excellent facial plastic surgeon. He was recommended to me by a well-known dermatologist, but I still took the time to research and visit several facial plastic surgeons before choosing him to perform my 16-year-old daughter's rhinoplasty. She also had septum and turbinate surgery at the same time to help her breathing. Our experience from start to finish has been stellar. Dr. Kridel is very caring and has a great bedside manner. He even arranged his schedule so we could have the surgery done over Christmas instead of waiting until summer. He is very clear when relating what can and cannot be done, and gives a lot of thought to the long-term success of your procedure. His staff is very knowledgeable and helpful also. My daughter got a great result from her surgery.