Russell Kridel Is this you?

Have you seen Russell Kridel?

Skin Cancer

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Russell Kridel?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 17th, 2017

Perfection!

Dr. Kridel is excellent! Ecstatic with results! Highly recommend!

August 28th, 2017

Best Doctor!!

Dr. Kridel gave me realistic expectations and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process. I really appreciate how thorough the post-op care is. If I had to do it all over again I would come to Dr. Kridel! The staff is attentive and have made my experience as easy as possible.

August 14th, 2017

Very positive experience!

Dr. Kridel is an amazing surgeon, who is willing to spend time to listen to his patients and explain everything clearly. Highly recommend.

July 19th, 2017

Best experience

Extremely happy with my results. Dr. Kridel is very personable and attentive. He personally calls post op to make sure everything is going smoothly. I couldn't have asked for better results on my septoplasty and rhinoplasty surgeries.

June 30th, 2017

excellent experience

great results and problem free process

June 30th, 2017

an awsome experience.

good experience and well inform.

June 26th, 2017

Exactly what I wanted

Initially I was concerned with making a change to my appearance. After meeting Dr. Kridel and his staff I felt very much at ease with my decision. The results were exactly what I wanted and I couldn't be happier.

May 22nd, 2017

These procedures totally changed my face to a me of 15 years ago!

Dr. Kridel and his entire staff were exceptional throughout this entire process. Everytime I asked someone for a reference Dr. Kridel was the first one mentioned. I look younger but me.

May 15th, 2017

My experience with Dr. Kridel was wonderful!

Dr. Kridel and his team were so welcoming and helpful to me with making decisions on my surgery plans and diagnosing properly. The staff takes the time to get to know you and they are always willing to help with any questions or anything you need at all times!

May 8th, 2017

Rhinoplasty

Dr. Kridel did an amazing job on my nose and had great follow up care!

April 20th, 2017

simple, easy solution to my hooded brow problem.

exactly as explained to me. recovery was smooth. only one tough night. very manageable

March 30th, 2017

Dr Kridel and his staff are fabulous! I couldn't ask for a better doctor and surgeon.

My experience was wonderful! From the moment i walked in the office Dr. Kridel and his staff made me feel welcome. I had a very complicated revision rhinoplasty. I was scared and unsure whether i wanted someone to operate on my nose again. After speaking with Dr. Kridel i was confident that he was the only one for the job. He assured me that he woudn't operate unless he truly believed he could help me. Now my nose is better than i could have hoped for.