Russell Kridel Is this you?

Have you seen Russell Kridel?

Wonderful experience and thrilled with the results

Posted on October 27th, 2017

I had a neck and lower face lift about three months ago. I visited with three doctors over a six month period and selected Dr. Kridel because of his experience and the quality of his staff. The results are very natural; friends and family members have commented about my weight loss. I haven't lost weight but that's the typical reaction I receive. For the first time in 6 years since I had my last baby, I feel like my neck and face align with the rest of me. So very happy and highly recommend.

The best in Texas

Posted on October 22nd, 2017

Dr. Kridel and his staff were very thorough and the results of my facelift were beautiful. I had plenty of follow up visits with the best care. i would recommend him to anyone.

A life changellr

Posted on October 22nd, 2017

After decades of living with a septal perforation that was ever increasing in size I knew the time had come and that it was now or never that I have the repair. I did extensive research and found Dr. Kridel. His experience is unsurpassed! The size of my perforation made it questionable as to the success of surgery but Dr. Kridel did a remarkable job and achieved full closure. Dr. Kridel is an extremely skilled surgeon and I highly recommend him!

Excellent experience!

Posted on October 15th, 2017

One of the best decisions I made in life was to have rhinoplasty done, and the other was choosing Dr Kridel to carry it out. I am extremely happy with the results so far!

very good

Posted on October 15th, 2017

Didnt trust the guy

Posted on October 1st, 2017

I consulted with Kridel for a revision rhinoplasty. His office team handled most of the consult and I barely met with him. He didn't do the morph but rather had it send to some lady working from her house, she did the morph, which was incorrect anyways and not what I wanted. Then I told him what I wanted and he changed the morph and then his fellow handled the rest of the appointment. I tried to ask Kridel questions as I saw him walking in the hall. I don't want to ask his fellow my questions. Also, his surgical plan was off. He wanted to pull up my columella using the tongue and groove technique, which I never said I was unhappy with this part of my nose. I didn't trust him or his office and it was the least productive consult Ive ever had. He also quoted me the highest.

Perfection!

Posted on September 17th, 2017

Dr. Kridel is excellent! Ecstatic with results! Highly recommend!

Best Doctor!!

Posted on August 28th, 2017

Dr. Kridel gave me realistic expectations and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process. I really appreciate how thorough the post-op care is. If I had to do it all over again I would come to Dr. Kridel! The staff is attentive and have made my experience as easy as possible.

Very positive experience!

Posted on August 14th, 2017

Dr. Kridel is an amazing surgeon, who is willing to spend time to listen to his patients and explain everything clearly. Highly recommend.

Best experience

Posted on July 19th, 2017

Extremely happy with my results. Dr. Kridel is very personable and attentive. He personally calls post op to make sure everything is going smoothly. I couldn't have asked for better results on my septoplasty and rhinoplasty surgeries.

excellent experience

Posted on June 30th, 2017

great results and problem free process

an awsome experience.

Posted on June 30th, 2017

good experience and well inform.