Learn more about Dr. Russell Kuempel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Kuempel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kuempel
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Kuempel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Kuempel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuempel graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Kuempel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- United Regional Health Sys-8th St Campus
- Nocona General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Henry Kuempel MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Russell H. Kuempel practice?
- Dr. Russell Kuempel has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Kuempel practices Ophthalmology near Wichita Falls, TX.
See Wichita Falls Ophthalmologists.