A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Kuempel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Kuempel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kuempel
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kuempel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Kuempel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuempel graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Kuempel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- United Regional Health Sys-8th St Campus
- Nocona General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Henry Kuempel MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Russell H. Kuempel practice?
- Dr. Russell Kuempel has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Kuempel practices Ophthalmology near Wichita Falls, TX.
See Wichita Falls Ophthalmologists.