A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Kuempel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Kuempel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Kuempel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuempel graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Kuempel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- United Regional Health Sys-8th St Campus
- Nocona General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kuempel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Russell H. Kuempel practice?
Dr. Russell Kuempel practices Ophthalmology near Wichita Falls, TX.
See Wichita Falls Ophthalmologists.