A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Kuempel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Kuempel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Kuempel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuempel graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Kuempel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- United Regional Health Sys-8th St Campus
- Nocona General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Henry Kuempel MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Russell H. Kuempel practice?
- Dr. Russell Kuempel has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Kuempel practices Ophthalmology near Wichita Falls, TX.
See Wichita Falls Ophthalmologists.