Learn more about Dr. Russell Lam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Lam, Vascular Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Lam, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
- Varicose Veins
- Venous Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Lam graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lam has 11 hospital affiliations:
- THE HEART HOSPITAL Baylor Plano
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lam accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Russell C. Lam practice?
Dr. Russell Lam practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Vascular Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rockwall, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.