by Orlando Tijerina on Apr 22nd, 2016

Doctor Lam diagnosis was accurate and procedure took all my pain away! which I was experiencing for the past 3 years. Thank you, Dr Lam

by Catherine brown on Apr 13th, 2016

I just want to thank Dr Lam blessing and the rest of his staff I just love everyone there Dr Lam has made me see a tomorrow that at times I couldn't see as well. As blessing too again I thank everyone for everything

Jul 4th, 2015

Dr. Russell C Lam is a great Vascular and Endovascular Surgeon! He stopped my wound from leaking! He's the greatest and so is his Staff! They are helpful in every way! He's a top notch Doctor!

Feb 13th, 2015

This clinic is the best, I was referred my by Wound Care Specialist Dr. Han P Hulen from the Would Care Center in Medical City Dallas Hospital in Dallas, Texas. The Staff and Medical Staff were friendly and helpful in every way!

by Stephen Setnik on Feb 11th, 2015

Dr. Lam has been instrumental with regard to my walking with minimal pain.

Excellent doctor show details Excellent doctor
by JP on May 21st, 2013

Dr. Lam saw my husband as a second opinion after he was told by another vascular surgeon that " there's nothing further that can be done" and that he needs a below the knee amputation. Dr. Lam performed his magic. My husband came home the same day! It was so easy. His leg was saved! Thank you Dr. Lam.

Doctor's Response

You are so welcome. Thank you for the kind words. Another leg saved is another good day!

Feb 7th, 2013

Dr. Lam is an excellent surgeon. He has not only taken care of me but also my family. He's staff are all very professional.I also really like getting my procedure done at his outpatient center. The nurse is excellent and the food is good.

Aug 29th, 2012

The staff was extremely friendly. Dr Lam has excellent bedside manner. Dr Lam's exam was very professional and accurate.

No show doctor and typos everywhere show details No show doctor and typos everywhere
Aug 4th, 2012

Dr. cancelled my appt. the day before. Just happened to be a Friday??? Only called 1 time never left message. After reviewing paperwork given to fill out before appt, I found about a dozen typos throughout. I had a funny feeling about going thinking that the Dr. obviously doesn't check his own notes. It was meant to be that they cancelled my appt. Door was locked! His name wasn't even on the door! Sure glad I rescheduled with another very friendly doctor!

Doctor's Response

Thank you so much for your response. We would like to apologize for the short notice cancellation. However, as with life, an emergency occured and Dr. Lam had to leave the state. We truly are sorry for this.

Excellent doctor show details Excellent doctor
by John on Mar 15th, 2008

Dr. Lam is an excellent surgeon. Above all, he is compassionate and caring. The care I received is top notch.