Vascular Surgeon
Advanced Vascular and Vein Center of Texas
8220 Walnut Hill Ln Ste 615
Dallas, TX 75231
214-345-4160
Locations and availability (2)

by Diana, daughter of B.T. on Jan 11th, 2014

I brought my 84 yr old mother to see Dr. Lam in Sept 2013 for a 2nd opinion on her legs. My mom lived with an ulcer and pain for many months and was facing amputation. It broke my heart to see her suffer for so long. However, Dr. Lam performed several successful outpatient procedures which saved my Mom's legs from amputation! This was amazing to see my mother's recovery & to see her enjoying life again without pain. Thank you Dr. Lam for your skills, golden hands and good heart! You've saved not just my mother's legs, you gave her life back!

|  Excellent doctor  |  show details
by JP on May 21st, 2013

Dr. Lam saw my husband as a second opinion after he was told by another vascular surgeon that " there's nothing further that can be done" and that he needs a below the knee amputation. Dr. Lam performed his magic. My husband came home the same day! It was so easy. His leg was saved! Thank you Dr. Lam.

Doctor's Response

You are so welcome. Thank you for the kind words. Another leg saved is another good day!

Feb 7th, 2013

Dr. Lam is an excellent surgeon. He has not only taken care of me but also my family. He's staff are all very professional.I also really like getting my procedure done at his outpatient center. The nurse is excellent and the food is good.

Aug 29th, 2012

The staff was extremely friendly. Dr Lam has excellent bedside manner. Dr Lam's exam was very professional and accurate.

|  No show doctor and typos everywhere  |  show details
Aug 4th, 2012

Dr. cancelled my appt. the day before. Just happened to be a Friday??? Only called 1 time never left message. After reviewing paperwork given to fill out before appt, I found about a dozen typos throughout. I had a funny feeling about going thinking that the Dr. obviously doesn't check his own notes. It was meant to be that they cancelled my appt. Door was locked! His name wasn't even on the door! Sure glad I rescheduled with another very friendly doctor!

Doctor's Response

Thank you so much for your response. We would like to apologize for the short notice cancellation. However, as with life, an emergency occured and Dr. Lam had to leave the state. We truly are sorry for this.

|  Excellent doctor  |  show details
by John on Mar 15th, 2008

Dr. Lam is an excellent surgeon. Above all, he is compassionate and caring. The care I received is top notch.