Dr. Russell Lee MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.6

March 29th, 2016
Terrific Doctor
I cannot say enough good about this doctor. He took very good care of my wife. He was very concerned with her problem and gave us plenty of time to discuss it and to find a solution. I found him to be professional and and caring. He even insisted that we call in a couple of days to give him an update on my wife's progress. I can't understand why the other 3 reviews on this we page are so negative. None of the problems mentioned in these reviews were experienced by us. There was a wait beyond the scheduled time but he was occupied with another patient which we fully understand. I would give him high marks and recommend him to all.

March 29th, 2012
Sorry Exuse for a Doctor, Sorrier Excuse of a Human Being
If you want to pay a doctor to be rude, you have the right guy. Ego is huge, information is poor. Communications skill are poor. Doesn't answer questions, refers you to nurse to answer questions. Belittling and critical. Questions are ignored, more interested in telling you how messed up you are. Lot of accusations without justification. Not prepared. Huge ego, reminds you that he is the doctor and you are but a lowly patient and he is the smart one. Compassion is not part of his vocabulary. Office staff must take lessons from him, they are rude and abrupt. Takes a long time to get an appointment and when you finally get in you can count on a long waiting period.

March 28th, 2012
He is very rude and things he knows everything.
He was very rude and he was wrong with his diagnoses. I went ones and never went back. I dont recemant him at all. And I am not the only one who thing is not a good doctor. I couldnt believe how much the insurance had to pay him for the appointment.

July 13th, 2011
A Joke
It is apparent Dr. Lee's office staff takes their cues from Dr. Lee. Dr. Lee is always late. He is short and curt with patients. The office staff has the same attitude. I finally found another doctor, who doesn't talk down to his patients, actually is interested in what you have to say. Dr. Lee knows one mode he is right, you are wrong, he knows everything, you don't know anything, just ask him. He is rude, ill mannered, and is always in a hurry, a disservice to his patients. If you should say to him Dr. so and so said whatever, he lets you know in no uncertain terms the other doctors is wrong, Dr. Lee is right, he is always right. I ran from his office, what a waste of 5 months, 5 months to get an appointment with someone who needs to learn manners, get off his cell phone and probably go back to school. Yes he was incorrect in my diagnosis.