A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Lemmon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Lemmon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Lemmon, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lemmon graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Lemmon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Delnor Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Loren Lemmon DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Russell L. Lemmon practice?
- Dr. Russell Lemmon has 5 office locations.
Dr. Russell Lemmon practices Family Medicine near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Wheaton, IL and Geneva, IL.
See Madison Primary Care Doctors.