Dr. Russell Lemmon Is this you?

2.2

Neutral

confused

Posted on May 17th, 2013

the above poster said Dr Lemmon works in Madison, WI. He works in Wheaton, Il. I think you may have the wrong doc.

Unhappy Patient

Posted on April 17th, 2013

In my opinion, this doctor is the worst doctor in Madison, WI. Besides insulting me, threatening me and doing nothing to help me, he went out of his way to get me banned from several clinics for telling him he was a bad doctor. He holds grudges and takes things personal. But he also refuses to help you. If you want to throw money away, this is the right doctor to go to.

Posted on August 11th, 2015