A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Leong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Leong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leong
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Leong, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leong graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Leong has 9 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Chinese Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Evan Leong MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Russell E. Leong practice?
- Dr. Russell Leong has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Leong practices Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Pediatricians and San Francisco Allergists.