Learn more about Dr. Russell Leong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Leong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leong
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Leong, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leong graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Leong has 9 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Chinese Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Evan Leong MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Russell E. Leong practice?
- Dr. Russell Leong has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Leong practices Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Pediatricians and San Francisco Allergists.