A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Lonser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Lonser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Lonser, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Lonser graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lonser has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Lonser MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Russell Lonser practice?
- Dr. Russell Lonser has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Lonser practices Neurological Surgery near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Neurological Surgeons.