The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Russell Maples
Dr. Russell Maples, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Covington, LA, with another office in Fort Wayne, IN. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Maples is affiliated with Dupont Hospital Llc, Parkview North Hospital and Dekalb Memorial Hospital Inc. He speaks English.
Dr. Russell Maples has the following 3 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
Dr. Russell Maples is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Covington, LA.
Dr. Richard Guillot
Allergy and Immunology
Covington, LA 0.01 mi24
Dr. James Hardwick III
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Covington, LA 0.10 mi22
Dr. Ravi Kanagala
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Covington, LA 0.10 mi20