A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell May:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell May is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. May graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. May has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Taylor May MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Russell T. May practice?
- Dr. Russell May has 3 office locations.
Dr. Russell May practices Internal Medicine near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Internists.