A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Mayes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Mayes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mayes
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mayes Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayes graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Dr. Mayes has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Gooding County Memorial Hospital
- Magic Valley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Weldon Mayes DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Russell W. Mayes practice?
- Dr. Russell Mayes has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Mayes practices Otolaryngology near Twin Falls, ID.
See Twin Falls Otolaryngologists.