Overall Review

3.1

May 4th, 2015
Best doc I've ever known
Dr. Miller has been my physician for many years. I trust him completely with my healthcare. He's kind, thorough, and knowledgeable. He doesn't over-prescribe medications like some, and is extremely personable. An excellent physician.

March 14th, 2015
Self-absorbed
Self-absorbed and stuck-up. No bedside manner. Not that helpful.

December 15th, 2014
Pompous
I have been a patient for over 8 years and I am currently shopping for a different doctor. His staff is horribly rude and he has been getting more and more short and obnoxious with each and every visit I have had. I am tired of being treated this way. He seems to only be interested in the money and scheduling a million follow up visits that have been unnecessary and only the patients that have a last name that helps him move along in his field. Frustrated frustrated frustrated!

November 25th, 2014
Patients beware!
The most horrible example of a health professional I have ever encountered!

July 30th, 2014
Dr. Millers quality of care is excellent. He listens to his patient and it is reflected in appropriate care and a reduction in hospital visits that might otherwise have been necessary. While the length of the time in the waiting room might be longer than wished for it is a reflection of the time he spends with the patient in the office. Is office staff is not always the most polite but they are caring and compassionate. I know Dr Miller has had to reduce his patient load but I personally cannot fault him for that.

March 24th, 2014
No answers
Dr miller was my family doctor for 13 years. He was very careing when he was my doctor. His staff was rude as heck they never left you speak to him. It was always go to the ER if you can't wait on an answer. Well after 13 years he sent me a letter saing he was dismissing me as a patient. No reason why, nothing. When I called to ask him why I was told very rudely whatever it says in the letter that's why. Hello it didn't say nothing in the letter. I am having a hard time finding a new doctor cuz I have a lot of medical problems. It's so sad that when you found someone you could trust he turns out to be so ignorant to the facts.just to explain I gave the staff and promptness 1star simply because his staff is rude and he is never on time he excepts you to be there on time but you usually wait 20 to 25 minutes to see him he never follows up to see if your ok or nothing nor he don't spend anytime with you. When he's in the office appt. he is always in a hurry.seems he wants out before he even gets in.

November 20th, 2012
Rude staff always says Doctor is unavailable and tells you to go to the ER. Doctor doesn't care about his patients either. Having this doctor is like having no doctor since you have to always go to ER.