Dr. Russell Mitchell MD Patient Reviews

• Emergency Medicine Cumming, GA

3.0

March 15th, 2015
Get another doctor
Dr Mitchell was my attending ER doctor. My primary care doctor told me to go to the emergency room for immediate attention of an issue I was experiencing. Dr Mitchell determined that there was no need for that treatment and sent me away. Only to determine four days later that my doctor was correct and I could have been treated days earlier instead of continuing in pain.

July 11th, 2013
Horrible Experience
Horrible Doctor! Suggests tests that are not necessary! Makes patients feel uncomfortable and points out your nervous habits to make you even more uncomfortable! Absolutely no bedside manner. Will never return to this doctor.

September 3rd, 2012
Rude Rude Rude!!!
All I can say is this doctor is right where he ought to be...if he had is own practice with his attitude he'd never make it! I have been in many ER's and never in my life have I been treated as rudely as I was by him...he walked into the room with an attitude and believe me it NEVER got better! I can't remember what he said but I kind of sighed and rolled my eyes(NOT at him but the situation I was going thru. He promptly told me not to roll my eyes at him! I couldn't believe what I was hearing! Beware if you ever have to go to NS Forsyth ER!