A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Morrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrison graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Morrison has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Health Center
- St Elizabeth HospitalYoungstown,Oh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Morrison DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Russell Morrison practice?
- Dr. Russell Morrison has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Morrison practices Family Medicine near Youngstown, OH.
See Youngstown Primary Care Doctors.