A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Morrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morrison
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Morrison Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrison graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Morrison has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Health Center
- St Elizabeth HospitalYoungstown,Oh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Morrison DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Russell Morrison practice?
- Dr. Russell Morrison has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Morrison practices Family Medicine near Youngstown, OH.
See Youngstown Primary Care Doctors.