A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Neibaur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Neibaur is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Neibaur, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Neibaur graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Neibaur has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Neibaur accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Health Plan of Nevada - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Russell N. Neibaur practice?
Dr. Russell Neibaur practices Internal Medicine near Henderson, NV.
See Henderson Internists.