A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Ness:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Ness is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Ness, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ness graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Ness has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Chapman Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Ness MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Russell Ness practice?
- Dr. Russell Ness has 2 office locations.
Dr. Russell Ness practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Garden Grove, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fullerton, CA.
See Garden Grove Internists and Garden Grove Nephrologists.