Learn more about Dr. Russell Neuhaus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Neuhaus is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neuhaus
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Neuhaus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Neuhaus, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eyelid Diseases
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Neuhaus graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Neuhaus has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- St. David's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Wayne Neuhaus MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Russell W. Neuhaus practice?
- Dr. Russell Neuhaus has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Neuhaus practices Ophthalmology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Ophthalmologists.