Learn more about Dr. Russell Neuhaus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Neuhaus is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neuhaus
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Neuhaus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Neuhaus, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eyelid Diseases
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Neuhaus graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Neuhaus has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- St. David's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Wayne Neuhaus MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Russell W. Neuhaus practice?
- Dr. Russell Neuhaus has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Neuhaus practices Ophthalmology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Ophthalmologists.