A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Neuhaus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Neuhaus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Neuhaus, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eyelid Diseases
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Neuhaus graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Neuhaus has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- St. David's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Neuhaus accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 7 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 6 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Russell W. Neuhaus practice?
Dr. Russell Neuhaus practices Ophthalmology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Ophthalmologists.