A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Nevins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Nevins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Nevins, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nevins graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nevins has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Todd Nevins MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Russell T. Nevins practice?
- Dr. Russell Nevins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Russell Nevins practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Henderson, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV.
See Henderson Surgeons and Henderson Orthopedic Surgeons.