A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Nevins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Nevins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nevins
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nevins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Nevins, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Nevins graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nevins has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell T Nevins MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Russell T. Nevins practice?
- Dr. Russell Nevins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Russell Nevins practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, NV.
See Las Vegas Orthopedic Surgeons and Las Vegas Surgeons.