A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Nord:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Nord, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nord
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nord Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Nord, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Nord graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nord has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
- Washington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Marc Nord MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Russell M. Nord practice?
- Dr. Russell Nord has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Nord practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fremont, CA.
See Fremont Surgeons.