A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Novak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Novak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Novak, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Colorectal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Novak graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Novak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Novak MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Russell Novak practice?
- Dr. Russell Novak has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Novak practices Surgery near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Surgeons.