A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Otto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Otto, Otolaryngologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Otto, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Allergy/Hay Fever
- Balloon sinus surgery
- Sinus infections/sinusitis
- Sublingual/Under-the-tongue allergy drops
Education & Awards
Dr. Otto graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Otto has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Denton Hospital
- Wise Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Jon Otto MD is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology, Otology, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Russell J. Otto practice?
- Dr. Russell Otto has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Otto practices Otolaryngology, Otology, and Surgery near Denton, TX.
See Denton Otolaryngologists and Denton Surgeons.