A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Otto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Otto, Otolaryngologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Otto
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Otto Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Otto, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Functional Hearing Loss
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Skin Cancer
- Sore Throat (Pharyngitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Otto graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Otto has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Texas Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital of Denton
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital of Flower Mound
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Jon Otto MD is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Russell J. Otto practice?
- Dr. Russell Otto has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Otto practices Otolaryngology near Denton, TX.
See Denton Otolaryngologists.