A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Otto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Otto, Otolaryngologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Otto
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Otto Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Otto, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Functional Hearing Loss
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Skin Cancer
- Sore Throat (Pharyngitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Otto graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Otto has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Texas Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital of Denton
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital of Flower Mound
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Jon Otto MD is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Russell J. Otto practice?
- Dr. Russell Otto has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Otto practices Otolaryngology near Denton, TX.
See Denton Otolaryngologists.