Urologists

423 N 21st St
Ste 300
Camp Hill, PA 17011
717-763-1174
Locations and availability (3)

|  patient  |  show details
by cheryl l sanders on Sep 29th, 2013

hi Dr. Owens i hope u get to read this. we met some time in November 2011. my kidney was failing bad at that time.u did a biopsey on my left kidney and found it had cancer and had to have it removed.at that time i was so emotional i remember you talking to me and trying to make me laugh. i remember bursting out in tears and you looked me straight in my face and said"i have some nice pens would you like one and u told me now i am going to do your surgery and u are going to be fine.from this day to this u have become my favorite doctor. i just want to thank u so much for calming me and my family fears all the way through the surgery after and still up to this date. u made it very easy to trust and believe u knew what u were doing and i could make it through this. I THANK GOD 1ST AND U DR.OWENS I COULD NEVER HAVE FOUND A BETTER SURGEON THAN U IF I PICKED U MYSELF. I know see u every six months for a check up and i look forward to my visit. Thanks Dr. owens u are SIMPLY THE BEST.

|  show details
Oct 4th, 2011

Dr. Owens is among the best in the area. Very thorough and professional but still personal in his bedside manner. Overall, we're very pleased with the care we've been provied here.

|  show details
Jan 26th, 2011

Dr. Owens is the best urologist. Very caring bedside manner. He is a very supportive Dr. Very knowledgable. I would tell everyone to go see him. His office staff is very nice and professional.

|  ok doctor  |  show details
by RP on Jun 3rd, 2010

ok doctor

|  Caring and Thorough  |  show details
Oct 28th, 2009

Dr Owens is very knowledgeable and thorough. His advice is for you and not his own benefit (Get a second opinion). He really cares for his patients and keeps up with the state of the art. I think, as do others, that he is probably the best in this area.