A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Russell Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Carter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Carter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Carter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Oak Valley Hospital District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Philip Carter MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Russell P. Carter practice?
- Dr. Russell Carter has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Carter practices Internal Medicine near Manteca, CA.
See Manteca Internists.