A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Packard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Packard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Packard
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Packard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Packard, FACP, MD is board certified in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Packard graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Packard has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Palestine Regional Medical Center
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Calvert Packard FACP and MD is a male Neurologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Russell C. Packard practice?
- Dr. Russell Packard has 3 office locations.
Dr. Russell Packard practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Palestine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX.
See Palestine Neurologists and Palestine Psychiatrists.