A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Packard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Packard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Packard
Chronic Pain Patient Education Learn how to prepare and what to expect by reading our chronic pain patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Packard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Packard, FACP, MD is board certified in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Packard graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Packard has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Palestine Regional Medical Center
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Calvert Packard FACP and MD is a male Neurologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Russell C. Packard practice?
- Dr. Russell Packard has 3 office locations.
Dr. Russell Packard practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Palestine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX.
See Palestine Neurologists and Palestine Psychiatrists.