A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Packard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Packard, FACP, MD is board certified in Neurology and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Packard graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Packard has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Palestine Regional Medical Center
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Calvert Packard FACP and MD is a male Neurologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Russell C. Packard practice?
- Dr. Russell Packard has 3 office locations.
Dr. Russell Packard practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Palestine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX.
See Palestine Neurologists and Palestine Psychiatrists.